MDW Capital’s team is expert at raising capital funding for its clients, working in close partnership with management teams to secure the right capital funding package for their businesses. MDW Capital’s principals have long-standing track records of securing bespoke and highly flexible capital that matches each company’s needs, whether for equity, debt or a combination of them all.
Capital funding that we have arranged for companies includes:
- Senior bank and private debt capital raised to support companies’ growth, for example funding add-on acquisitions
- Asset based facilities to finance companies with a growing working capital need
- Property-based loans to finance new development sites
- Equity commitments from limited partners investing in private equity funds
- Co-investment capital from limited partners investing alongside private equity general partners
- Preference equity from limited partners and private debt funds
- Capital funding bridge facilities
- Fund-level preference equity to support portfolio company investment opportunities
A key characteristic of the capital funding that MDW Capital supports its clients in raising includes the fit of capital funding provider and the target company or fund. We pride ourselves on matching the right capital funding investor to each target, with a clear long-term partnership between the parties being the outcome objective.